Immigration question:

i am my husbands dependent v r on hsmp visa and did not registered our marriege here. he wants to divorce me does it effect on visa status. i am here in england more then 7 years and my daughter born here n she is 5 years old.

posted in Immigration | answer this question

Flag as objectionable